I get asked from time to time... "What controls the plot settings with Autoloader when a DWF is published?" Unlike a normal publish with AutoCAD when a file is chcked into Vault, the Autoloader actually uses TrueView to publish and load data into Vault. This not only allows us to get high fidelity DWFs but allows us to perform this operation a bit faster than using full AutoCAD.
Here you go!
1. Open up TrueViewSetup.dwg. This should be in the Autoloader install directory.
2. Go to File-> Page Setup Manager as shown below.
3. Select AutoloaderModelSetup and click Modify.
Note: This is for modification of publish settings corresponding to the Model tab. For the Layout tabs, you need to activate the tab in the drawing window first,
4. Proceed to invoke the Page Setup Manager as described previously. This time round, select AutoloaderLayoutSetup and click Modify.
5. Ensure that What to plot is set to Extents, Fit to paper is checked and Center the plot is checked. (Or the appropriate options for your plot. The page size isn't important for this operation.)
6. Save the file and close it.
7. Restart Autoloader and try to load the files once again.